Are we finally part of the cool people? I was told to be cool I'd have to start a blog. Well here it goes. I'm the second J of the triple J's. I'm the Mama, Jaime. There's also the Papa, Jeremy, and Baby J, Johnathan. Baby J will be 9 months on the 25th of this month. I knew time went by fast but when you have a child time goes by so much faster. I think it goes faster because (1) your so dang busy, and (2) you look at your child and think I remember the day he was born, wasn't that just yesterday. I can still remember the labor pains and the 2 hours of pushing but I'd do it all over again, 5 times in fact, because he's absolutely incredible. He is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen, no I'm not a proud mama at all.
Papa J, the crazy J of them all, says: My wife told me to write something but my head is in so much of a fog because of my cold that I can't think of what to say. I love to watch my son learn new things like pulling himself up, crawling, or talking, if that's what you call it. I also like to surprise my wife with a nice date night, like Valentine's day. The look in her eyes was pure shock. Baby, you actually did something for me this year, says wife. I enjoy jumpin' on my Harley on beautiful sunny days.
Little J, the cutest of us all, says: Bllllllblllllllblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! If he could talk I think he'd say, I love you Mommy and Daddy, could you change my diaper, please, NOW!!!!!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Hello Blog World, do you want to go Bowlin' ?
Posted by JJJBowlin at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment