CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Someone call the National Guard, Shamu has escaped from Sea World!!!!

My goodness, I look at those last pictures and I think SHAMUUUUUUU!!!!! When is it still okay to use "I just had a baby" as an excuse for the excess amount of weight gainage. I still eat like I'm pregnant so wouldn't that still be considered. They need to have classes for mother's after birth. I mean they have classes for expectant mothers on how to care for their future child and how to care for their bodies while pregnant, but they don't have anything for mothers after you've actually given birth. I've got it. Its going to be called "La' Moms." It will have exercise classes like yoga, aerobics, even water aerobics, and pole dancing. Pole dancing you say!! After you have a baby, for me, my body is saggy, my self-esteem is gone, and my self-image, well, its just down right nasty what I think of myself. We Moms need our sexuality back and what an awesome way to do it. POLE DANCING!!!! It not only gets your body in shape but it teaches you some nifty tricks. The class will also provide personal trainers who will work individually with the Moms to get her body back into the shape it was before it ballooned. There will be strict diets that will have to be followed. Oh, if only the world was perfect. I thought of an even better idea. If we were all like Gumby then our bodies would just bounce back to normalcy. We wouldn't have to worry about people staring and then worry about the whispering that generally ends up following. Maybe then we wouldn't feel quite so bad about how we look. Well life is just not that easy or simple. I'm so sorry I will get off of my soap box now. Life after a baby is really hard, that's all I'll say.

0 comments: