CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Johnathan's Doctor's Appointment

Johnathan had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I feel so bad for babies. I'm glad I don't remember those days. He got 5 shots, 3 in one leg and 2 in the other. He also got his finger poked to check for lead. He's doing well in his development though. Our boys' going to be smart. He has a big brain, he's tall, and he's skinny. Sounds nothing like his Dad or myself. Where did this kid come from? His head 18 inches around, he's 281/2 inches tall, and he weighs 18lbs., 13 oz. He's in the 75% on his height and head circumference and he's in the 10% on his weight.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Luckily Venna and Jonah have never gotten sick after shots. (Charlie's kids always get sick afterwards.) Did Johnathan get sick? When Venna walks into a doctor's office she announces that she and Jonah do not want shots that day.
I can't wait to see Johnathan (and you) again. I bet Jonah and Johnathan will have so much stealing toys from each other.

JJJBowlin said...

Johnathan normally doesn't get sick but this time he has gotten pretty grumpy. He is cutting 4 upper teeth and then with the shots, he has every right to be upset. Plus I think his legs are hurting pretty bad this time too. We can't wait to have some fun play dates. I'm ready for spring and summer so that we can go outside. Too bad you guys won't be here any sooner. We'll just have to have a family party for the boys' birthdays.

Megan said...

Jaime, Venna thinks you're married to Brad. It makes me laugh so hard when she gets confused. She also told us that Jeremy is a silly name. She's such a dork.

JJJBowlin said...

Venna cracks me up. Kids will say the darndest things. I'm HORRIFIED of the things that Johnathan will say.

JJJBowlin said...

Venna cracks me up. Kids will say the darndest things. I'm HORRIFIED of the things that Johnathan will say.

Megan said...

Just pray his first word isn't a swear word.

Josh