CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

We tried out our new bunny pacifiers.
Aunt JuJu and Aunt Rose took the bunny thing too seriously. LOL Don't they look adorable!! I love it!!!!
His pacifier tasted sooooo good it made his eyes go cross-eyed!!! "Hey silly, Culver's is not for rabbits, Trix is!!!"
Aren't our eggs pretty!!! We had so much fun. We all took part in creating our own special eggs. Beth asked us if we wanted to scrapbook them. Yuck!!!
Jennie had too much fun. She fell asleep. Just jokin, she had a long day at work and was tired.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You guys look like you had such a fun party. I can't wait until we can come to parties!
P.S. I'm excited you got the internet!

Mohler Blessings said...

Looks like you had a little too much fun on Easter. The bunny pacifers are cute! (were they edible) I'm glad that you got to spend time with your family. I miss you! Take Care