CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Thankful!!!

I've been tagged. Thanks a lot Megan. I'm actually excited. This is my first time.
I'm thankful for.......
1. Rainy days.
2. A loving husband.
3. Johnathan
4. Our new computer.
5. The gift of forgiveness.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh...you were fast! Good work. We are trying to buy the last house. We made them an offer last night. New computers are so much fun!

JJJBowlin said...

OOOO, that's a good house too. I hope you get it. Aren't computers fun???!!!! Where would we be today if we didn't have one? I know, completely lost.

HondaGirl05 said...

I talked to JuJu today and she told me about your guys' sites. This blog made me cry so I had to make up a name just so that I could leave you a comment. Things have been so extremely rough. I think I have actually endured the worst time of my life so far... I have been having problems way beyond anything that I have ever experienced and I read your blog and it just made me think about so much stuff. It is absolutely crazy how someone can forget all the good things that are in one's life so easily. When things are rough, it's easy to just forget some of the things that make life wonderful ALL THE TIME, no matter what one might REALLY be going through.