CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Johnathan's Speaking!!!

Johnathan now says DaDa. He's trying harder and harder to speak actual words rather than sticking his tongue out and spitting on you. The doctor called it a raspberry, if that makes any sense. His teeth are out of the gums just not all the way out. They have been causing him a lot of pain lately. I think he's trying to get a whole mouth full. I thought he was getting 4 but I think he's actually getting 5. The poor boy!!!

2 comments:

jkrabiel said...

Wow! That's incredible! I can't believe how fast they learn and change everyday! I've enjoyed reading your blogs! I love and miss you guys!! Give Johnathan a kiss from his Aunt J!!

JJJBowlin said...

Hey Aunt J!! I'm glad that you've been reading our blogs. We miss you too!!! Lydia's pictures that you just sent for her 6 months, are so adorable. She's absolutely beautiful. Do you have a blog?