Well every year Jeremy's Mom's, Mom's family, did you get that, Jeremy's grandmother's family, that's a little easier, has a family reunion in Memphis, Missouri. For all who don't know where that's at its about an hour away from Nauvoo. Her family consists of 14 brothers and sisters. Isn't that amazing!!! Needless to say, I could have gotten a picture of all of us but I don't think we could have fit us all in. Wouldn't that be awesome. Too have that much family that they all can't fit in one photograph. We had a great time. Families are truly a gift from our Heavenly Father. I know without my family I would be so lost. Besides my Father in Heaven, they are my ROCK, my eternal foundation!!! I understand why Heavenly Father puts so much emphasis on families. I pray that Jeremy, Johnathan, and I can get our bums in gear and go to the temple. What a sweet blessing it would be to have these two wonderful guys, well and anymore more children that come along, FOREVER!!!! How amazing it is that we are given this wonderful gift. I am so grateful for each one of my family members, those who are still with us and those who are waiting for us on the other side. I LOVE each and every one of you so much!!! Thank You for everything!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment